16th. 2018 г.・ Let's assume that you do not swallow it in its entirety. If swallowed, it may cause suffocation. But if you drop the sponge to some extent, it shouldn't be that much What is the effect of eating (swallowing) the sponge? Causes of anemia Is it okay to eat a dishwashing sponge? --Quora What happens if you swallow your hair? --Quora What happens if you swallow a very small piece of metal? --Quora Другиерезультатыссайта www.quora.com
What happens if you eat a sponge?
"It can cause diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain and nausea, but it depends on the sponge manufacturer." When it comes to treatment, pica is similar to quitting addiction.
How long does it take to hand over what I swallowed?
It is expected that swallowed food will pass through the digestive tract and pass through the stool without any problems. This can take approximately 24-48 hours, but it may take longer depending on your bowel habits.
How do I know if my child has swallowed something?
Your child may have no symptoms after swallowing something strange. However, clues that something is wrong include coughing, drooling, bloody saliva, nausea, fever, food refusal, and vomiting. Neck, chest and sore throat can be another sign. If your child has any of these, go to the emergency room immediately.
What if my baby swallows a small piece of plastic?
If your child seems to have swallowed a small, blunt object (such as a plastic bead), you do not need to take him to the doctor right away. If your child begins to have any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor: vomiting, nausea, drooling, not eating, abdominal pain, coughing, or wheezing.